Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Daughter turned 6? How can that be?


Well I have to admit - I am getting old. It seems as though these kids are aging me very quickly. Time is just flying by at warp speed. My memory is failing - My skin is sagging and my waistline expanding. How can my baby, my youngest, be turning 6? It was just last year I was pregnant with her, wasn't it? Where has the time gone? She of course was very excited to be turning 6. I tried to keep my sanity - tried to be happy for her, but inside was a blubbering mess. If she is another year older than that means Mom is another year older, too. At this rate, I will soon be a grandmother! Okay, I digress... Maddie was desperate to have a gymnastics party. It's her thing. It's her love. It's her PASSION! She lives for it and cannot wait each week to be back in class. So of course I complied and let her have a party there with just a few friends from school. It was nice and small but big on fun! Here are a few photos from that glorious day that will forever be in Maddie's memory and heart.






1 comment:

momx3 said...

HI Dear! I have not seen these pics?? I love that cake! Where did you get it done! Today was fun! It was great going to the park & getting to see Deb 2!