Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why have a blog?


Well after reading many blogs from friends and family, I figure it is high time I got back with the program and start one of my very own (thanks Sue B). After Jeremy was born an old friend taught me a little about HTtml and helped create a website in his honor. Unfortunately, I didn't keep up his site and it is no longer in existence. After Maddie was born, I started a website (blog) for her as well and it is currently still up and running, although I have not posted photos or comments in years. Here is a link to hers from many a year ago. http://www.geocities.com/mjcorrid/ My how things have changed!! With having a Facebook and MySpace I really didn't see a need to keep up with her "site" but now I see the personalization of a blog more so than MySpace could ever be. So here I start this new little adventure with the hopes that I don't become too addicted and get absolutely nothing done during the day whilst I have "free" mommy time.

No comments: